0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the given words with the correct statement.
(a) are materials that come from under the ground.
(b) is made from sand.
(c) include cotton, wool and silk.
(d) It floats.
(e) is a materials that comes from trees. It can be used to make furniture.
(a) Is a balloon a living thing?CorrectIncorrect
(b) Ceramic vase is made from a certain type of soil called clay.CorrectIncorrect
(c) Things like cars reproduce their young one.CorrectIncorrect
(d) Non-living things cannot grow.CorrectIncorrect
(e) Houses can eat and grow.CorrectIncorrect
(f) Metal is a type of material that can float.CorrectIncorrect
(a) Drag the words and drop them to the appropriate places.
1. Objects such as stone is and strong.
2. The pencil or rubber bands do not respond to .
3. Slippers are categorized as things.
4. Brooms are categorized as things.
5. A plastic ball is an object that .
(b) Drag the words and drop them to the appropriate places.
1. The process of placing things into groups is called .
2. Materials have properties such as strength, hard, soluble, flexible or it can or sink.
3. When we mix water and salt or sugar, they can be considered as .
4. Do not move by themselves, do not grow, do not respond to changes and do not reproduce are characteristics of things.
5. a is a non-living thing.
Choose objects below that could be classified into group “things that are inedible”.CorrectIncorrect