0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Pure water is an odorless and tasteless substances.CorrectIncorrect
Three different states of water are solid, liquid and gas.CorrectIncorrect
Water in solid state exist in fixed forms.CorrectIncorrect
Water in liquid state has no fixed shape and no fixed volume.CorrectIncorrect
Both steam and water vapor are forms of water in liquid states.CorrectIncorrect
Steam and water vapor, has no fixed shape and no fixed volume.CorrectIncorrect
What are the two things that may change when the water is cooled or heated?CorrectIncorrect
Choose the correct process involved in the changes in states of water.
freezing, condensation, melting, boiling, evaporation
- When liquid water is cooled to 0’C it changes to ice.
- When the water vapor cooled to 100’C and below it become liquid water.
- When ice is heated to 0’C and above it become liquid water.
- When liquid water is heated to 100’C it change to steam.
- Liquid water can change to water vapor below the boiling point.
Drag the words and drop them to the appropriate places.
- Freezing and Condensation are process that take place when water is
- Melting and Boiling are process that take place when water is
- Liquid water loses heat when it is cooled. this causes it __________ to drop.
- and water vapor lose heat when cooled.
When ice and snow gain heat their temperature __________ gradually
During winter season, Temperature can fall below 0°C. At such temperature, liquid water at the surface of lakes will be ____________.CorrectIncorrect
What is the process take place when wet clothes dry and the water dried up after the rain?CorrectIncorrect
Change in states are reversible process. What are the reverse process of Melt?CorrectIncorrect
Boiling and condensation is the opposite of what process?CorrectIncorrect
The liquid form can evaporate to become water vapor and what is the processes when it turn back to water?CorrectIncorrect