0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Drag and drop each attribute of the PMI Code of Ethics to a situation where it has been applied.
- Acknowledging that you uploaded the wrong code file for a project.
- Enabling an open exchange of ideas during a brainstorming session.
- A realistic update on the status of an assignment.
- Granting equal time to everyone who needs to provide updates during a project meeting.
Which are core values of Agile project management? (Select the accurate responses)CorrectIncorrect
Match each element of a business case with its definition using drag and drop.
- An issue that has to be addressed
- An in-depth description of the issue
- A brainstorm of possible solutions to a problem
- Chooses the appropriate solutions
- decides whether a solution was successful
Which in a project are regarded as resources? (Select the accurate responses)CorrectIncorrect
When are scope, duration, and cost set in a project employing a predictive life cycle?CorrectIncorrect
A special product that must be created to finish a procedure, phase, or project is referred to as a _________.CorrectIncorrect
To accomplish a strategic goal for a business, a project _______ organizes projects, operations, and other project management components.CorrectIncorrect
Which component of a project is impacted by constraints due to the three constraints shown in the triple constraint diagram?CorrectIncorrect