0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is audio application?
It is used to record and audio files.
2. What is audio application?
It is commonly used by sound engineers, audio producers, as well as for those who is a music lover, such as .
3. What is Audacity?
It is a free, open source software used for recording and editing sounds ( ).
4. What is on Audacity window interface?
It contains various menus and tools, timeline, track and selection information .
5. What is tools toolbar?
Used for selection, volume adjustment, zooming and time-shifting of .
6. What is edit toolbar?
Used for editing audio .
7. What is output and input meter?
Used for the input and output audio levels and make the audio in between a very loud and very soft sound.
8. What is audio track?
Used for sure that the audio recorded are in between very loud or very soft.
9. How to adjust recording volume?
We adjust the recording volume control with the recording level control.
10. How to import audio files on Audacity?
To import audio files, we click file menu and click .
11. What is Software Playthrough?
Play through causes slight delay between time you play a note and the time you hear it.
12. How to create audio file?
To create an audio file we click on file menu and click .
13. How to plug-in input device?
Plug in your Microphone or Earphone or headset at the back of your .
14. How to configure Audacity?
Assuming the program is still opened, click Edit and click .
15. How to set levels and test recording?
Under Recording VU Meters, click Input Level Meter then click Start .
16. How to delete a waveform?
Click Selection Tool, click and drag to the left beginning part of the .
17. How to copy or cut and paste a waveform?
Click and drag the middle part of the waveform, click Selection Tool, click Edit and click .
18. How to increase or decrease the amplitude?
Click Effect and then click Amplify. Change Amplication then click .
19. How to save audio files?
Click menu and click Save Project.
20. How to open audio files?
Click File menu and click .