0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is video application?
It is an application that combine videos, photos and audio to make movies, slide shows and .
2. What is Windows Live Movie Maker?
It is a video creating and editing .
3. What does the Windows Live Movie Maker features?
It contains features such as effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration and movie.
4. Where to download Windows Live Movie Maker?
Windows Live Movie Maker can be downloaded from the .
5. What is quick access toolbar?
A customisable toolbar that contains commonly used .
6. What is a ribbon?
Groups of features that are labelled by set of related to each other.
7. What is on the home tab?
Adding video clips, photos, music, add titles, captions and .
8. What is on the animations tab?
Adding transitions as well as pan and effects.
9. What is on the visual effects tab?
A visual effects tab is used for applying special effects to .
10. What is on the edit tab?
It is a tab used for modifying video, music or text in a .
11. How to apply animation?
A transition controls how your movie plays from one video/ to the next.
12. How to apply animation?
You can add a transition between two pictures, video clips, or titles in any .
13. How to apply pan and zoom?
Pan and Zoom is a widely used technique of embedding still photographs in pictures.
14. How to apply visual effects?
Visual Effects enable you to add special effects to your .
15. How to export movie project?
Movie Maker Project file with the extension .wlmp can only be opened on your computer in Windows Movie Maker.
16. How to share your video?
To share your video or upload it to YouTube or Facebook, you will have to it as a .wmv file.
17. What is trimming video clips?
Trimming a video clip allows you to remove pieces of the clip at the beginning or end to make it .
18. What music file types does Windows Live Movie Maker support?
Live Movie Maker supports music file types .WMA, .MP3, .WAV, .M4A, .AIFF and .Aif.
19. How to add title to movie project?
Windows Live Movie Maker allows you to add textual elements in a snap like titles, credits and captions by going to the Home tab and clicking .
20. How to save Windows Live Movie Maker?
Click Movie Maker button then click Project.