0 of 30 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 30 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
11. Waste from our homes, schools and work places are dumped into rivers, lakes and seas, causing __________.
27. Figure 15 shows a way of cleaning the spaces between the teeth and under the gums using ____________.
12. Figure 5 shows Thumbtacks A, B and C attached to a metal rod by wax.
The ends of the rod were labeled as X and Y.
Why did thumbtack at A fall last from the metal rod?
28. Which of the following statements is true about sound?
13. Siti sets up an electric circuit as shown in Figure 6. She found the bulb did not light up.
How can she make the bulb light up?
29. Figure 16 below shows a periscope.
Which of the following statements about light correctly describes why we can see the image of an object through a periscope?
14. Which of the following in Figure 7 is not a sense organ?
30. The bar graph in Figure 17 shows the stages in the life cycle of an insect and the length of time the insect remain at each stage of its life cycle.
How many days does the insect take to become an adult after it hatched from the egg?
15. Zamri wants the bell to ring and the bulb to light up at the same time. Study the circuit in Figure 8 carefully.
Which of the switches must he close?
16. The situation in Figure 9 below may cause _________________.
I. A fire breakout.
II. No effects at all.
III. The overheating of cables.
IV. The overloading of an electric circuit
1. ______________ comes from plants that help to push through the digestive system.
17. All of the following are symptoms of Coronavirus [Covid-19], except
2. Cigarette smoke contains many harmful substances. The three most harmful substances in cigarette smoke are:
18. Figure 10 shows a Mimosa plant, which closes its leaves when touched.
Which of the following characteristics is correct for the above example?
3. Which of the following actions involves a frictional force?
19. Sophie saw an animal and recorded her observations below:
Observe Figure 11 carefully. Based on her observations, what is the animal likely to be?
4. Which of these musical instruments produces sound by blowing?
20. Which of the following set of meals should you choose in order to have a more balanced diet in Table 1?
5. Teacher Ali posed a question to her pupils, ” What is the young of a fish called? Who responded correctly?
21. Digestion is completed in the _____________.
6. Figure 1 shows a porcupine. How does it usually protect itself from being eaten?
22.,How are the two living things shown in Figure 12 similar?
P. Both are fungi
Q. Both reproduce from spores
R. Both can make their own food
S. Both do not move from place to place
7. Which of the following properties of the materials shown in Figure 2 is correct?
23. Look at Figure 13 carefully. Which part of the flower protects the flower at the bud stage?
8. Figure 3 shows four vertebrate animals.
Which two vertebrates belong to the same group of animal classification?
24. Table 2 describes the characteristics of four different animals.
A salmon is an example of an animal label __________________.
9. Fizah placed a bowl of hot soup on the table. After two soup, the soup became cooler. Which of the statements below is correct?
25. Which statement best describes the diagram in Figure 14 below?
10. Study the diagram in Figure 4 below:
When only Switch 3 is closed, _______________
26. Which body system carries out the process of taking in the useful gas oxygen and removing the unwanted gas carbon dioxide from the body?