0 of 30 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 30 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. __________ is how much a material can be bent without breaking.CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following groups of animals give birth?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is wasting water at home?CorrectIncorrect
4. What is the term used to describe when sugar dissolved in water?CorrectIncorrect
5. Choose the correct food path in our digestive systemCorrectIncorrect
6. What type of pollution is caused by throwing rubbish into drains, canals and rivers?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following statements in Table 1 is correctly matched?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following fruits in Figure 1 are group correctly?CorrectIncorrect
9. Four circuits using similar batteries and bulbs are shown below in figure 2.
In which two circuits are the bulbs of equal brightness?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following classification of food in Table 2 are correct?CorrectIncorrect
11. Figure 3 shows the moon changes shape at different times of the month.
Which of the following in Table 3 correctly match the missing phases at S and T?CorrectIncorrect
12. Which of the following correctly describes the process in Table 4?CorrectIncorrect
13. Which of the following activities in Table 5 will reduce air pollution?CorrectIncorrect
14. The melting and freezing points of water are _____Y_____ while the boiling point of water is _____Z_____.
Which of the following in Table 6 shows the correct combination of Y and Z?CorrectIncorrect
15. Study the set-up in Figure 4.
Which of the following materials can be X so that the bulb can light up?CorrectIncorrect
16. Which diagram in Figure 5 shows that light is reflected?CorrectIncorrect
17. Figure 6 below shows gaseous exchange between a part of the human breathing system and a part of the human transport system.
What does A and B represent?CorrectIncorrect
18. Study the classification in Table 7 below:
In which group does Chicken belong to?CorrectIncorrect
19. Figure 7 shows, three cardboard’s with small hole arranged in a straight line. The candle flame can be seen by Hamid from the other end. But, if one of the cardboard’s is moved slightly to one side, Hamid cannot see the candle flame from the other end.
Why does this happen?CorrectIncorrect
20. Ameena carry out experiment I and II using similar plant. She put plant I in the dark and plant II outside in the open air. After four days, She recorded her observation in Table 8:
What does this experiment tell you?CorrectIncorrect
21. Figure 8 shows a situation about the Earth.
M, N, O and P represent different places on Earth. Which of this place will experience night time?CorrectIncorrect
22. Look at Figure 9
Which type of simple machine does Figure 9 represent and at which position W, X, Y or Z does the fixed point located?CorrectIncorrect
23. Cikgu Salleh asked the following question to her pupils.
“Can anyone tell me how does dengue fever spread?”CorrectIncorrect
24. Hamdani carried out an experiment with pulleys as shown in Figure 10 below.
In which pulley system will he use more effort to lift the load?CorrectIncorrect
25. Which one of the following graphs in Figure 11 shows the change in a person’s heartbeat when running?CorrectIncorrect
26. As we can see, a prism can be used to split the white light into different colours as shown in Figure 12.
What are the colours?CorrectIncorrect
27. Study Figure 13 below.
How are the animals in Group A and Group B being classified?CorrectIncorrect
28. Dani did an experiment on light and shadow. He used a torch, a screen and two objects X and Y, arranged side by side to each other, as shown in Figure 14.
Which of the following correctly shows the shadow on the screen?CorrectIncorrect
29. Hasan kept caterpillars of similar sizes in identical glass bottles as shown in Figure 15.
in which bottle would the caterpillar survive the longest?CorrectIncorrect
30. Figure 16 below shows the temperature of a container of water over a period of time.
Which statements below i, ii, iii or iv are correct?
i. Ice is melting at UV
ii. Water is boiling at XY
iii. The water is left in a freezer at YZ
iv. Water is a liquid at room temperature at VWCorrectIncorrect